Custom•Fit Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are CUSTOM•FIT molds a free upgrade?
A. No. Molds must be purchased.
2. How much should I expect to pay for a pair of custom molds?
A. Your cost for custom molds depends on the prices and policies of the business where you purchase them. Usually $100-$150 for a pair.
3. Where do I go for ear impressions?
- Locate a hearing health professional near you.
- An appointment is necessary for ear impressions.
- Fees vary.
- Ask about prices and policies before you go.
4. What happens next?
- Your hearing professional will send your impressions to their preferred earmold lab.
- When your molds are ready for pick up, you will be given an appointment to pick them up.
- Your hearing professional will ensure that the molds fit comfortably and seal well in the ears.
If you experience any difficulty with the CUSTOM•FIT process, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Dept. at 888-389-6684 or Contact Us for assistance.